Teressa Lapor Kepada Polis Berkaitan Ugutan Bunuh!

DSC05301 small



At 11am today, I lodged a police report at Balai Polis Pandan Indah regarding the death threat which an anonymous commenter using the pseudonym “hanturaya” posted on my blog yesterday, saying “teresa, kau ni perlu diajar dgn darah t.kasih”.

This threat was made in reference to my blog post titled “Cawangan Ahli Melayu DAP Kedua Ditubuhkan di Ampang Dalam Majlis Sambutan Aidilfitri Kebangsaan DAP” dated 29 September 2009. ( http://teresakok.com/2009/09/29/cawangan-ahli-melayu-kedua-ditubuhkan- di-ampang-dalam-majlis-sambutan-aidilfitri-kebangsaan-dap/ )

I was touched that some Malay members of DAP Ampang branch and Kampung Lembah Kinrara branch, young and old, came out to join us and give me moral support in lodging my police report.


DSC05337 copy


sila klik untuk berita lanjut..

No comments

Powered by Blogger.